Tesco Kids’ Book Club has recently launched a range of new story-telling videos on their site for kids aged 2-12. They are brilliantly read by leading actors Alison Steadman and Caroline Quentin and definitely worth a watch. We’ve had a sneak preview of some of the titles in the range and they look and sound great, and more stories will be appearing soon.
To celebrate the launch Tesco books has given me ten kids’ titles to offer as a competition prize to one lucky reader.
- Mine! Rachel Bright
- Dog Loves Books, Louise Yates
- Otto the Book Bear, Katie Cleminson
- Thank You for Looking After Our Pets, Tim Hopgood
- Little One's Bedtime, Suzi Reeve
- The Night Before Christmas, Clement C Moore
- The Gruffalo's Child, Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
- Daisy and the Trouble with Life, Kes Gray
- 'Monster Madness' by Guy Bass
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Flies Again, Frank Cottrell Boyce
To enter the competition
Simply answer the following way-too-easy multiple choice question:
Who wrote The Gruffalo?
a) Katie Price
b) Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
c) The Queen
A little housekeeping
- One entry per person.
- UK residents over 16 only.
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday 4th November.
- One winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email.
- The winner will also be announced on this blog on Saturday 5th November.
- Responsibility for dispatching the prize lies with Tesco books.
You can also follow @tescomagazine for an extra chance to win children’s books. They will be giving away book prizes during half-term. Tesco books is also holding a live twitter chat with author Katie Cleminson on 28th October at 1pm. If you can’t make it at that time, you can tweet your questions to @tescomagazine in advance, just remembering to add the hashtag #kidsbookclub.
I have not been paid a fee to run thus competition but I'm a huge supporter of kids reading. Plus, Christmas is fast approaching and Santa is watching me. I will therefore be rewarded with nice things and hopefully a Kindle.